quarta-feira, 28 de maio de 2008

The special Bride....

Primeiramente, calma, muita calma nesta hora!!!

Eu estou seriamente pensando em alugar ou comprar uma bicicleta!!

Eu não estou achando que vou ficar pra tiazona, muito menos tendo crise por estar me aproximando dos 30 anos!!!

I just stared these photos and thought that they are amazing!!! Everyone that think in a wedding party should have a view and photos like these.

The Bride depicted in the pictures is a new friend of mine. I meet her here, in San Bartolmeo during a Brazilian party. Her name is Judit and she is married with Laci, I hope that his name was correctly typed :) They are Hungarian and always asked many things about Brazil and our culture. So is this… how may is the Bride’s month in Brazil I though that would be nice post a beautiful bride here! She also has a blog, but is impossible for me understand anything J

Sorry for my English mistakes.

Molti Baci!

3 comentários:

Ana disse...

Poxa... achei que ia ser tu na foto... :-)

As fotos parecem casamento de revista ehhehe

Mas queremos ver fotinhas tuas!!! (não necessariamente de noiva, claro!)


Beijos!

Renato disse...

Bah, vendo Bride no título pensei que já tinhas arranjado um casamento com um iraniano ai! Medo!! hhahhahhaha

Judi disse...

Ahhhhhhhhhh, Patricia! What did you do??? :D I don't understand your post (except the latest sentences). You're crazy!!!
I'm waiting for the photoes about your trip to Budapest and Prague.
Laci's name was typed correctly. Congratulation! :P Puszi! (=Baci!)